Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Night







I guess I will post twice for New Years Day. I will post about my time last night.






Yesterday afternoon we went to Scott's sisters house for New Year's Eve. I am really shocked that Scott would want to get out with all the crazy people on the road. We had dinner, and watched the kids play together. It was very nice to just have a relaxing evening. Of course there was a few drinks. However, they were so early that I was able to drive us home by midnight. Just realized I am not sure staying up for the midnight dropping of the ball is really worth staying up for. I might feel different if we were sitting in our house. Oh well.






Here are a few pictures from last night. I am hoping Becca puts some on that she took of Scott and I.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com