Friday, January 1, 2010

The first day of 2010

Today has been a good day. I woke up about 9:30 and it was so nice. I have not done much today. I have been a lazy person. That is really bad. Donovan has been a pill today. He will only wear his boxer shorts and a tshirt. What is wrong with him? He is such a cutie.

I got online to watch the Cotton Bowl Parade. Stephanie's school was marching in the parade today. I watched the streaming online, but didn't realize that Stephanie was in the first dance group. I thought I missed her, but after talking to Stephanie I didn't. That made me feel good. Tomorrow she will be in the halftime show. I can't wait to see it. I hope I see it. It would be nice to see my baby on television.

We finally took the Christmas tree down. Donovan was not liking that, but we left his mini tree up in his room. I think I will make it a theme tree. Since Valentine's day is coming up in a month or so, I will decorate it with hearts. I think that will be nice.

Donovan's room was touched today. I bought some storage bins for Donovan to place his cars in the bin. The toys are scattered all over his room. I can't take much more of it. I did weed out a few broken toys, and papers. Now to weed out a little more.

We are watching my nephew tonight. At first he was crying but now he is fine. He is very attached to Scott. I see a night in the spare bedroom while the boys all sleep in my bed. Lucky me. LOL. I will put some pictures of the evening later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com