Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday at work

Today was a slow start to the day. Donovan was up at 3:30 because his daddy was. He stayed up watching television and I slept. I know bad. However, he lays right beside me wathcing Tom and Jerry this morning. I am so glad he climbs over me to get out of the bed, or I would never know when he gets up at times.

The morning classes were somewhat great. I had a small problem with the brochure the students are creating, but we fixed it. I think the students will enjoy the activity. I hope it goes over well. I will need to double check their work to make sure they do what they need to.

This afternoon my workshop classes were great. I did rotation with my students and it went well. I really do like this group of students. I so want to see them succeed. I will say a special prayer over them everyday. I know they will do great on TAKS.

I actually left work early today. Yeah! I don't leave early very often but this time it was very early.

Made an appointment for Donovan. The doctor will check his adnoids to see if this is effecting his speech and articulation. While I am in there I will discuss his umbilical hernia. I hope things can get fixed. I pray Donovan doesn't need to get his anoids out. I will cry like a baby.

Oh well another day and another night. Things are looking great for the first month of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com