Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just a Lazy Day


Today we did absolutely nothing. Donovan and Dominic played for the day till Sarah came to get Dominic. She didn't stay long because she had the vehicle and Paul might need her for the day.


I watched the Cotton Bowl today. I was mostly watching to see if I could see Stephanie in the halftime parade. Scott and I think we might have seen her, but are not really sure.I did talk to Stephanie and she said her dad saw her on the Jumbotron. I so wish I could of seen it. I want to cry about that.


Donovan has been such a sweet holy terror, but he is my holy terror. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that he needed a nap. I love to see him wake up from a nap. The innocent look that he has. I just want to bottle it up and keep it forever. I am not sure if I have a picture of that sweet face, but I will have to post one. I just did.
Tonight Scott and I watched Hangover. I thought it was ok, but not the most funniest movie I have seen. However Scott was snickering...that is the type of laugh he has most of the movie. It had way to many cus words. I am not a fan of cussing in movies. It makes me upset and I can't figure out why you need ot cus to make the movie better. Oh well. That is Hollywood.
I should be in bed, but I am watching Texas Tech vs. Michigan State. I am hoping that Michigan State wins, but Tech just scored. I am just not a fan of Tech since they fired Leach.
Tomorrow is church and I can't wait to hear the word of God. I need something help me make it back the first week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com