Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday...work day

Today I got up to exercise for thirty minutes. I was a little worried I would not do it, but I am so excited I did. I will exercise again. Thank you again Fit TV. I will try a new exercise show tomorrow.

Went to work. I think we got a lot accomplished. We were able to complete the 6 weeks grid. I am excited about that. The six weeks is planned. So now I will do my reading workshop grid. It shouldn't take too long since there are several things I want to do with the kids.

After working I went to Walmart to get a few long sleeves shirts. I was hoping to find a waterproof matress pad, but they were a little expensive. I went to Anna's Linen. I found a new shower curtain, shower liner, and waterproof cover for the bed. Donovan had an accident in my bed and of course it was on my side of the bed. I can't deal with that anymore.

I am sitting at home watching The Bachelor. I am not sure about some of these cheesy girls. They so need to go home. I think it is going to be very catty. I am not sure who Jake is going to give the first impression rose to, but I think he needs to get rid of at least 15 girls.

I guess I should get things ready for tomorrow. Especially since it will be my second day of workout, getting Donovan's clothes ready, his lunch, and my stuff. I am not sure if I am going to make my lunch ready for tomorrow or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com