Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a weekend !!

It has been a horrible weekend. Friday I came home to my husband drinking. He was on a tangent about the UPS man. I couldn't understand why he was getting so upset. I mean the guy didn't show up so just relax. I was so pissed at him. I mean why does he have to drink every Friday. I mean are you that dependent on alcohol. Trying to talk to him is like talking to the four walls. He is always Mr. Know it all. I mean I don't understand this. I hate that Donovan has to be around this. I mean I want Donovan to have someone around who doesn't drink to get through stress. I just want to scream. I just don't understand Scott. I mean he has other issues, but I just don't know about putting that on here. Like it matters. I just continue to pray.

Saturday my baby girl turned 18. I can't believe she is a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of her I just can't express it. She is everything I dreamed she would be and she is definitely going to achieve her goals. I sent her two dozen roses for her birthday. She loves them. I did text her at midnight to wish her a Happy Birthday. She told me since she was 18 she bought a scratch off. LOL. I thought that was funny.
My day got worse to find out on facebook that my grandparents headstone was spray painted. I don't know who did it but that is absolutely evil. I hope they get what is coming to them. It is just depressing for that to happen.

Then today. I am so mad with Scott over other issues that I have failed to post on here. I then have to deal with drinking again. He can't understand that I would think it is cool to be drinking this much. I mean I wish I could drink all the time, but someone has to be sober for Donovan. The sad thing is when Donovan sees a beer bottle or can, he says that is daddy's. Are you kidding me? I mean what the heck. Even God took a day off for rest.

I am so glad I went to church. The things that are being shared at church is what I need to hear. I wish Scott would think about going to church. I wish he would quit drinking. I mean I am sure his liver is not in the best of shape.

I need to re evaluate things in my life. That includes my marriage. I have changed some things with work.

God help me make it through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com