Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday ....Working but not working

Today was my day to relax and meet with a friend for lunch today. Donovan was so sweet this morning, but didn't want to go to daycare. My sweet little angel.

I met with my friend Stephanie today. Stephanie's school will be doing PBIS at their school She wanted my notes and stuff that I had for PBIS. It was just nice telling her how it works at our school and the big changes we have since the new administration. It was great.

Stephanie had a great lunch at The Black Walnut Cafe in the Woodlands. Great food. I had the Greek Salad. It was so good. It was really hard for me stay good. I was wanting to eat something fatty, but didn't. So I was excited to be able to hold out on temptation. Yeah!!!

I came home and made a new recipe. I did stuffed manicotti shells. It was stuffed with spinach, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese. I am sure I can do a low fat one, but didn't. I should of, but only had two and I am sure that was not good. However, I restrained myself from eating any more.
As soon as this show is over I am going to make some WW cookies. I will see how they turn out. I really should go to bed, but I want to make them.

I am not wanting to go back to work. I have enjoyed my vacations days so much. I can't wait for the summer to come. I want to spend it with my precious little one and my other precious one before she heads to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com