Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just another weekend

I am sitting here wondering why we put up with things that we really shouldn't have to as an adult. Just something to think about.



I am so glad I have a three day weekend. I need the rest from a hard week at school and home. I am wondering how to rejuvenate myself from the week. I plan on just resting, resting, resting. Now how am I going to do it.



Today I want to just relax. I want to stop by the resale shop. I hope to find a new pair of pants, or a nice blouse. I was hoping to do something fun with my family, but don't think that is going to happen. I will have to go run and do something so I have something to write on here. Hopefully something exciting.

Well it is 10 pm and I am sitting watching the news. I know the purpose of the news is to inform us of what is going on in the world. However, it is so sad to hear what is going on in Haiti. I sit here and wish I could help them out. The children of Haiti are sad to see and to hear their stories. Hopefully this will past soon and Haitians can get things in some type of order, but I know that will take time.

I did my grocery shopping tonight. Did pretty good. I am dying to know how much money we will save. I know Donovan has cut down on milk. That helps. That boy could drink milk. I say too much, but at times that is all he would do. He is drinking more juice and water.

I need to find a hobby to stop me from playing games on the computer. It really sucks because it is so easy to just plop on the couch and play games. Before the desktop was not anywhere comfortable so I would not stay online long.

Oh well another day down. Next Saturday I will have a lot to look back on. Stephanie will be 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com