Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday...Football and Rest

I have not blogged for several days. I have not been feeling too well. I guess I need to make an appointment with Dr. Benge. The last time I had this type of pain Scott had to take me to the emergency room not fun. It feels like I have a knife in my side turning at times. Saturday I just sat around. Actually I laid around. Scott took care of Donovan and I this week and it has been great.

I laid around again today. I started my power point for the faculty meeting on Wednesday. I had to put the data in the powerpoint. I think it looks good. However, I have to add more things. I am so dreading this meeting. I have not even done the agenda.

I have really done absolutely nothing today. I did get my grocery list done for my shopping trip this weekend. I need to find recipes that are healthy. I am not sure if I did a great job on it, but will try. I also need some sweet treats that are not fatty or put the fat on me.

Donovan has been funny today. He kept telling me he loved me, if I was his friend, and give a big hug. He is such a sweet boy. However tell him no and he turns into a evil child. I just adore him and love him to death. He is definitely my little man.

On Friday I did pay Stephanie's deposit for the dorm. I am trying to figure out how I will cut spending money. I just want to save money for her college. The dorm is 8 thousand dollars I have to figure out how we are going to pay that and come up with the money. God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com