Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Today started off wrong. I slept through my alarm and I was not happy. Donovan and I did not make it to church. I hate that we missed. I love Sunday's because I know we are going to church. I will watch the service online this week.

Donovan and I just vegged out today. We played, we did some laundry, and just had a great time. The laughter of a child makes me happy. He is such a cutie, but man does he have a temper. I wonder where he got that from. wink wink ;) ;)

I did stick to my diet most of the day. I made an awesome dinner for Scott. Chicken Enchilda casserole. My house smelled great.

The Cowboys and the Texans won. However after looking at the score of the Jets game, they will not be making it to the playoffs. That stinks. They so deserve to go.

Tonight I went out to dinner with Danielle. We laughed and talked for 3 hours. We talked about our kids. We are so proud of our children. It is just so nice to chat with someone that is not a coworker. It is just nice to laugh and not have any worries. Thanks Danielle.

On a sad note. My friend Charlotte called me this evening. Her grandmother passed away. I know her grandmother had been in poor health, but you always hope that can change. I will say a special prayer for her. Donovan called her grandma.

I am working on going to bed by 10:30. I have 22 minutes. I will wrap this up. Tomorrow is the beginning of the new work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com