Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to Zumba

Today started off with a headache. I wish I knew what was causing this, but oh well.

Donovan was a pill today. He was all over the place. He had so much energy. I felt bad that he was not able get outside to play and run around. I hope tomorrow, I can let him out with his bike. It just depends on the weather.

It looks like we are going over to Scott's little sister's house tomorrow. We are finally doing Christmas. I did tell Becca that if Karen was there we would not be there. I just have no desire to deal with her anymore. Whenever she gets upset with Scott, I get the brunt of the anger. I refuse to be apart of it. Becca said Karen was in the hospital. Now I know this might sound bad but I didn't ask. I just can't allow myself to get involved.

Tonight Scott got a call from Karen's therapist. She is thinking straight and wants to talk to Scott. I have told Scott that he is more than welcome to make amends with his mom, but I am not. I am tired of her treating me like crap and the stuff she said to me was such a lie. I was standing by what Scott said and I am blamed for everything. I am not dealing with her or her emotional baggage. I feel horrible, but she can't be mean to me and think it is ok to do this all the time. So if Scott wants a relationship with Karen then he can. More power to him. I don't know if I can allow Donovan to be involve with this either. I know this might cause an argument, but how do you not acknowledge your grandson. I will pray for her, but that is it.

I did go to Zumba tonight. It was so much fun. It actually helped with my headache. I had a great time. I was so tired and worn out by the end, that I realized I need to workout. I am starting my New Year's resolution a little early. I will be starting another blog on working out and on my tribulations. I think I will do just like the Biggest Loser. I will take a picture of before and hopefully a great after picture.

I was reading through some scriptures and came across one of my favorite. This is good for the new year and the endeavors Stephanie may face that will cause me fear

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7. This is actually a song, but I can't remember how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com