Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas

Today Stephanie was heading home. I hated to see her go. Today has just been a weepy day. I didn't think Stephanie leaving would effect me like this, but it did. As I was driving her down 1960 I noticed that I started to cry. I had to call my good friend Tricia, because it was really hitting me. Tricia couldn't believe I was crying either. I guess she is just growing up so quickly and I feel like I have missed a lot. She will be 18 in a month, and I will be crying a river over this. I can't imagine that 18 years ago I had my precious little girl.
Donovan was upset too. He informed me he was going home. I told him he was home. Oh no, he was going home with his sissy. It was sad. However, one thing I am blessed with is that my children love one another. Stephanie loves Donovan and Donovan absolutely adores her. Thank God, they have each other.

Tonight we took Donovan to see Alvin and The Chipmunks the Squeekal. I love watching Donovan sitting with Blake and Nolan watching the movie. He even giggled many times. It was very nice. After the movie we went out with Tricia and Josh for dinner. Scott did not want turkey. However, we are going to have leftovers for a while. I might make a turkey noodle soup. Also turkey and dressing.

The ending of 2009 is nearing and I have so much to think about. What has happenend and how things have been going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com