Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time Again

Well I haven't been online for a while. So I will try to catch up as much as possible. I am on Christmas break right now and I am excited to be on break. Stephanie came down to Houston for Christmas break. I am so excited for her to be home. It is nice to have my two children sleeping under the same roof.

Stephanie has been great with Donovan. He so loves his sissy. Stephanie had her friends over and they played with Donovan. It was just nice to have laughter in the house besides Donovan's. He has been so happy and it has been great to see Stephanie and Donovan having such a great time.

I think the best Christmas gift I received is Stephanie coming home. I know this will be her last one here with us. She is a senior this year and she is going to be going away to college. I am sure she will start spending it with her friends and probably with her dad.

I am so excited about Christmas. We will be at the Abel's as usually. I don't mind. It is actually a fun time. I know Scott is wanting to spend time with his Nana. She hasn't been doing well, and just wants to spend what time he can with her.

I guess I need to go. I am trying to type and watch the movie Julia and Julia which has inspired me to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com