Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Long Day

I am sitting here watching television and debating if I am going to read for a hour or two. I am still debating on what I should have as my New Years Resolution. Just thinking about a lot of stuff right now. I should be in bed, but I will have to move Donovan and Scott over so I think I will be sleeping in Donovan's room. I really wish Donovan would work on sleeping in his room.

I was cleaning out my purse and came across the sermon notes from Sunday's lesson. I am going to have to remember this scripture to help me get through the new year.

Psalms 28:6-7 (NIV)
Prasie be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strenght and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

I hope I can truly teach Donovan this. To allow his heart to leap for joy and give thanks to God. I think Donovan's way of giving thanks will be to run around the house. Today I have allowed myself to be joyful with what my day has brought. Even though Donovan has been rambuctious, and I was somewhat annoyed.... I am thankful. He may not be able to express himself well, but he can run around with joy. Granted it is not towards God, but it is a joyful noise he makes, and at times I want to scream, but I love watching him play.

Today Donovan and I were sitting around. He says momma, momma, momma. Milk. He wants milk. I told him to go get his cup for me and I would do that.....He proceeds to tell me , No, you crazy. I had to stop from laughing. He comes up with the darnest things.
The other day I was singing something, he puts his hands over his ears and say.....hurt my ears...hurt my ears...To woud momma. To woud....(woud=loud) He just make me laugh. He is just so funny.

I am deciding on my new weight loss plan. It might help if I don't eat as much. However, I keep thinking I don't really eat alot. I think I just go too long without food. So when the new year begins I will also blog about my weight loss. I will try my best, and try to motivate myself to exercise. I really don't know why it is so hard to motivate myself. I can motivate myself with work, but exercise is something I can't do. I wish I knew why.

Well only a few more days of 2009 ...Out with the old and in with the new 2010. This will definitely be a weepy year for me. I will need to buy stock in Kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com