Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Forgot to blog on Monday

I meant to blog last night, but I decided to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with Donovan. We also laid in his bed. I was hoping that he would sleep all night in his room. Ha. No such luck. Oh well we will try again tonight.

Yesterday I just hung out with Patricia and Liam. Donovan loved Liams Geo Traxs. Now I wish I would of gotten that for Donovan. He had so much fun with them. That is ok. He has a birthday in 6 months. They might be a little cheaper than.

I am purging out the house. I don't think I am doing a good job at it. I do know that I have gotten rid of all of Donovan's 24 thru 3T clothes. That was a good thing. Now I need to purge out toys. It is so hard to do that. I do have a few things I have purged, but not a whole lot. I listed a few things on freecycle. We will see if anyone claims them.

I need to find someone who can get all my photos off of our old computer. They are the ones I want to scrapbook with. I don't know if that is going to happen. I will try and see if I can find a friend who can help. I will be so sad if I can't get them. I should of been transferring them to a jump drive, but waited to long to decide this.

Did exercise today? I did something called Shimmy off the Fit TV. It worked my stomach and calf muscles a little. Today I will DVR two workout shows and do them today when Donovan is taking a nap.

Well I am off for now. I will post my blog tonight on the excited things that happen. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com