Monday, August 31, 2009

2nd week of School

Well today was the 2nd week of school. I love work. The atmosphere is wonderful. All I do is smile. I do have a class of 5 boys and 1 girl. Now those little boys are going to break me in good. They are just so darn cute, but realize that I have to teach them totally different. I will get the knack of it soon.

My little one is doing great when it comes to taking him to daycare. He goes straight to Ms. Asha. He so loves her. I am so glad she was Donovan's first teacher. What a blessing she has been to Donovan.

Potty training is still going well. He does a great job at home. However, I am not sure if he understands that I know when he poops when he is grunting. It is kind of funny to hear him grunt then ask him if he pooped. He has a delayed answer of "No".

Volleyball practice was today. The girls are going to need to concentrate and follow directions. It will be a long season, but the girls better learn quick that lines will become their new friend if they do not stop chit chatting when they should be listening.

I am waiting on my daughter to call me tonight. The Texas Bank and Trust has decided to recognize outstanding young people in the community. She has been elected to the 2009-2010 Student Board of Directors. I so wish I could of been there with her to see her at the reception and orientation. She had pictures taken for the newspaper in Longview. Here is the website http://www.news-journal.com/ . When I find out it is online I will post.

Oh well it is back to work. I have to liven up my classes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com