Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Round Robins and the day

Today we had PBIS round robins. The team building was awesome. Everyone really got into it. It made for the beginning of the day awesome. It was just a positive feeling. As for the sessions, everyone pretty much enjoyed everything. The staff really loved the art time. It was great to see everyone buzzing with excitement and joy, not dread. I am just happy everyone had some input on things. I had a smile all day long.

I am a little frustrated about the money situation. I mean when is enough enough. I mean just so much to pay for and little money left for anything else. I just don't know what to do right now. It is funny to know that others at work have the same issues I have with life in general. I guess I am not alone. I think God finds the one person in the world to connect you with and you would never have thought you would. I think God's power and strength is what is getting me through the days and nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com