Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of Volleyball try outs

Ok, today could not have started out any worse than it did today. I seem to have locked my keys in the car last night. I didn't realize it. I was doing so good on time today. I actually was ready to leave by 6:15. However that didn't happen. I locked my keys in the car. I think this is a reoccuring theme for me. I did this last week. Thank God for Charlotte who picked me up and took Donovan to daycare and me to work. I was not that late for practice.

This years group of girls. First there are about 74 girls trying out for only 30 positions. The girls did pass to themselves today. There are some good looking volleyball players. Tricia and I rated them. Then the girls were placed in groups of ten to see them pass to the target. We only got through 2 rows. I thought some were decent, and some were so so. There were a few I wanted to give tips to, but I know we are not allowed to. That makes me sad. Tomorrow will be another day of tryouts. I hope we will be able to pick the 30 easily.

Classes were good today. I finished another power point. I think tomorrows lesson is awesome. I need to figure out how to find money for student incentives since the state of Texas as put more criteria on the money kids raise at fundraisers are to be used. I am going to start thinking and I will figure out something.

It is getting late and I am tired. I have so much still to do, and hope I can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com