Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tantrums and Tantrums

Oh my word. I am thinking I can't get back to work soon enough. Donovan has really broken me into the wonderful world of Tantrums at 3. I mean oh my.....I have no idea what to do. Today I had to pop him on the butt, he hit me and told me no. I am not sure where he thinks he is living but that is not going to happen. I ended up putting him down for a nap.
As I am sitting here at typing my little stink pot is pulling down his pullup and heading to the potty. Yeah!!! However he is sitting on the potty backwards. I am not going to say anything. I just cleaned out the potty chair. I wish he would sit on the seat that goes on top of the potty I bought him. Donovan is so strong willed. I guess that is from me. Lucky me!!!
Back to Tantrum 3's. Let me tell you if I would of known that this was coming my way, I would of borrowed my friends children to prepare myself for this. Stephanie was an easy child, but oh well I will figure this all out.
Tantrum as adults. I am trying to deal with that from other's. I mean I am not sure how to do that, but I am sure if I pray enough it will work out fine.
I finished my PBIS power point for new teachers. Now I need to work on the returning staff power points. I am not sure how that day is going to turn out but I am sure all will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com