Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009- Still Potty Training

Well potty training Donovan is such a chore. I wish it would get a little easier, but I think he picks and chooses when he wants to potty. I never realized how hard it is with a boy. I know Stephanie was so much easier. I wish I knew what the magic words are to get him to potty. If he is running around in pull ups/underwear he has a better chance of going by himself. Now have those shorts on and it is like it is a chore for him. All I can do is to continue to work with him and do a lot of praying.

Work is killing me right now. We are not officially back at work, but I have a lot on my plate and things to do. I just wish to be more observant and less verbal. I think that is what I will do more of. I know many of my friends will wonder why, but I think it is best for the situation that I have been handed. As the year goes on I will blog about all that happens, but right now I will just remember loose lips sink ships. Lucky for me I have a few very close friends I can vent to, but that is all I can do. Vent and Pray, pray, pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com