Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday at school.... What a day


Today has just been a crazy day. I went up to work on my room and get the Level One stuff done. Well I helped another teacher move a book shelf only to get my finger slammed by some shelves.It felt horrible all day. I took some tylenol and the cream that the nurse put on it hurt like the dickins. I am hoping that it will not be sore tomorrow, but I dont' see that happening. As I am typing right now my finger is throbbing. Oh well, just a little accident.
I am so tired. All the things I wanted to do today, I didn't get to. I so need to get Donovan's haircut. I wanted to make a blanket for the baby. I guess I could buy the material tomorrow and give it to Noah then. I wanted to get snacks for the trip. I just don't knwo where I am going to get all this time back tomorrow. I will just take Donovan to daycare early and do my walmart stop.
God has been so good to me today, that I am just so excited to make it through the day. I thought about my grandmother a lot today. Not sure why, but so glad I did.
I need to put Donovan's pj's and on and figure out how I will wash my hair with one hand. I am sure I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com