Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was an absolutely horrible day. I just wanted to cry. Donovan was being a turkey yesterday. When we were getting ready to leave for daycare and work, he threw a major tantrum. I mean he throws them, but oh my word, he cried and cried and cried. I eventually got Donovan in the car. Then we went to daycare. As we were at daycare he had his shoes off and I was trying to get things out of the car. Donovan climbs over my seats to the front and unknown to me at the time, he stepped on my glasses which were in the seat. So they are broke. Then he pressed the door lock. I unlocked it from my side of the car and shut my door, but the drivers side door was unlock. Oh but Donovan was a little quicker than me and he pressed the door to lock and shut the door. Like a dummy I didn't think like a toddler. So he had now locked my keys in the car with my cell phone. I took him in the center, and asked to use the phone. I didn't have any numbers so I called work. All I got was the answering service. So I started pressing numbers for the school. I eventually got ahold of a teacher to give the principal a message for me. I did get to school. One of the daycare mother's was going to be passing by Arnold so she dropped me off. Thank God for her.
Eventually Scott came to get me so we could get my car. He was a little mad, and I don't blame him. I was a little ugly to him and just mad that I didn't think before shutting the door. I mean what parent relies on the door the toddler has open to be the unlocked one. Anyway, I got in the car drove back to school. When I got out of the car I realized that Donovan's shoes werer still in the car. So I got in the car and went back to the daycare. I had to drop off the shoes. Then go back to school. That was pretty much my morning.

Now for school itself. I think some people dont' realize at times they are just rude or abrassive. I mean I am trying to keep my patience, but there are a few 20 % people that just aren't happy with anything. I just don't understand. Why are people that miserable? And teachers. I will be praying a lot for understanding and just an open mind and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com