Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day at work

Ok, the first day was just as stressful as the last day of school. We went over the expectation in the classroom. I am loving what I am hearing. I think it will be an awesome year.


My room is still a mess, but getting better as the days go by. I think everything will be in order by Friday. I am not too worried right now. I am going to try and stay late on Tuesday. I hope I can get a lot done. Oh well, I will be ready. I always am.


PBIS meeting at 3 PM, was very interesting. I think it will be great when we are into the routine of school. There is so much to do before the first day of school. We have advisory lessons, matrix for each classroom, Classroom signs for each class. We also need big poster size ones for different locations in the building. I have a list. I will mark off as we go.


I am trying to get Stephanie's graduation pictures done. I talk to Cindy and Terry tonight to get an idea on what needs to be done. I did tell Cindy that I have a few friends who are willing to buy or purchase donation tickets to help her out. I am hoping I can get 10 people to buy shirts, and then whoever to buy donation tickets. I just want to help her as much as possible. However, I am not sure how this will work. Wish me luck.


I am praying tomorrow's PBIS round robin goes well. I am a little worried, but I will just be flexible, and do a lot of praying. I need to remember that sometimes nothing said is the best thing to do.


Oh well I know God will guide me through this year. I will need a lot of guidance. I pray all will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com