Monday, August 24, 2009

First Official Day of School

Today has been a really awesome day. Donovan started his new daycare class. He went to daycare happy and no fits. It was great.

Today at work I got most of the posters and signs up for PBIS. I am excited about that. I am really looking forward to an awesome year. The staff is great. I just can't say enough about work. The heaviness from last year has left and I am glad.

I love my classes. I really wish my class of 5 could combine with my class of 8. I just hate that I could be used to teach another class. It is kind of sad. I will have to wait to see if they will combine the class. The kids are all excited, but we haven't gotten into the nitty gritty of 6th grade yet.

I am so exhausted and ready for the night to end. I am sitting here watching the hummingbird wishing I had that much flutter left. We are still working with Donovan on potty training. I am so excited to say that he is doing great. Now I have to begin to let him wear underwear and not training pants. I am not sure if I am ready to venture out in the world with his peeing on himself. I wish I had a magic wand to clean up mess. I am sure some of my students think I do have a wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com