Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lewisville Weekend


This weekend, I finally met my niece Ashlee and her beautiful baby Noah. I was so nervous. She just found us about a little less than a year ago. She is absolutely beautiful. Ashlee reminds me so much of Stephanie. They have similiar manners. It was just odd. My Aunt Patricia and Uncle Pat also met Ashlee and her mom Michelle. Ashlee's boyfriend Gilbert was there too. He is a very nice person. We ended up having dinner with Ashlee, Gilbert and Noah.


When I finally met Ashlee I just cried. We have been searching for Ashlee forever. She just doesn't know. I so wish my dad could of been there, but at least one of us in the family has met her. I hope she realizes how much we have thought about her and love her. My grandmother would of loved to met Ashlee. Grandmother thought about Ashlee often and it was one of her wishes to meet her. Man if only we could of met 5 or 6 years sooner. I am just thankful that God allowed me to make my way up there. I don't plan on losing touch with Ashlee.


Donovan was his normal self. He is so bratty. Maybe I just have very high expectations. I don't know.
Stephanie made me upset. I asked her about graduation pictures and she said she couldn't ask her dad to pay out anymore. He paid for her letter jacket 125, Viewette stuff over 1000.00, college courses 300.00. She was not asking for anything else. What I don't understand is she had no problem asking me to foot out money for stuff. I mean I did without and never said a word. However, I am going to call her dad and find out about graduation pictures and pay for them.
I start my new diet tomorrow. I am not sure if bc pills are causing me to gain weight,but will be cutting down on what I eat. I hope to exercise a little more. You never know what will help. God will help me and not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com