Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

Yesterday I signed up to walk in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in October. I have two teacher friends who are survivors and a mommy group friend who is suvivor. Amen!! God is good. Anyways, I am racing on my friend Michelle Pizzi's team. I have already raised 25.00. Thank you Andrea. If anyone is interested in donating you can go to www.koman-houston.org. I believe you can pick a team which our team name is Think Pizzi Pink, or an individual to donate to, that would be me. I am so excited. I have wanted to do this walk and just never had anyone to really do it with. Yeah!!!

Now to school. School is going great. I still say it is "Good Living" and 'There is No Place Like Arnold" I am just glad things are going great for me.

Home..Donovan is doing great. He is using his potty more and more. I am so excited for him. He is getting up with me and not crying and that makes leaving in the morning great. Life is just great for me and I am so glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com