Sunday, March 7, 2010

Never think things are going well

I am not sure what to think anymore. I find that sorry is just a word. It has no real meaning to some of the people I come in contact with. I mean if you say sorry for something I think you would try not to do the thing again.
I guess I am trying to figure out what makes people tick. I mean how can you say one thing and do another. I am trying not to say to much, but I feel like I am always getting the run around so I am not questioning things.

What causes people to get addicted to things? I mean I know there are many who are addicted to alcohol and drugs. However, I mean other addictions weather it be shopping, hording,etc. I can't quite figure out how people get addicted. Is it low self esteem. No confidence. I mean what is causing them this. I probably should have some sympathy, but I have none. What causes people do get into bad habits.

I listen to my friends and their issues weather they be with their spouses, family memebers, children at school, parents of children, financial,etc. I wonder how they deal with it. Then I think maybe they are just not sharing.

One friend is unable to be alone. She is in the middle of a divorce. Her husband left her. I have told her many times that she needs to find herself, before she gets involved. However, I think the advice is falling on deaf ears. However, she only knows what is best for her. For me when I finally was away from a relationship, I need to get my life in order. Of course it took me a while, but feel like I somewhat have my life in order. Her first husband had some issues, then her second husband had issues with unmentionable sites on the internet. What made these two men do it? I mean I know they apologized, but it didn't stop them. How much does a person take when it comes to stuff like this.

I know that right now if I didn't have the word of God to believe in I would of already given up. I know my main goal in life is to make sure my children are taking care of. God's word allows me to see this, but there are times I am wondering why is he not working on my husband to see it. You know when things are good things are great, but when things are bad, they are oh so bad. I just want to scream right now. I want to write what I really mean, but I can't.

Another thing what makes someone so mad that they only have revenge on their mind. I mean get mad at me, but don't do something that your actions will get you in trouble. I mean when I get mad, I get mad and eventually get over it. I don't go looking for things that could cause a demise of things. I just don't know anymore. I am sure there is more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com