Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life and its joys



I haven't written in a while so I am sure I have a lot to catch up on. I will do my best, but doubt that I will get everything down. I am at awe how my son cracks me up everyday. Here are a few examples:




1. He was laying in my bed with his daddy. I told Donovan he was not sleeping in my bed. His reply to me is.....mom..my ears are not listening.




2. Donovan knocks over some books. Who does he blame? Toto the dog. Poor Toto is getting blamed for everything.




3. Donovan doesn't want to pick up so he let me know I was crazy.




4. Yesterday we told Donovan he could not have a toy. He let us know we were not his friend and not to talk to him. I was more than happy to honor his request. Then he apologized.




He is growing like a weed. He keeps me on my toes. I wish I could bottle up his energy, but don't see that happening. I am assuming that if I could and every other mother we would be rich.




Today Donovan and I went to celebrate Liam's birthday. It was such a beautiful day. I will have to add a few pictures. We had a great time. He just was such a cutie. I was really proud of him of being nice and sharing with the other kids.


Here are a few pictures of us when it snowed here last week. He didn't want to look. It is really hard to see it snowed, but it did. He was being a little pill. At least he is my little pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com