Monday, February 15, 2010

Frustrated beyond no avail

Today was a teacher workday. I try really hard not to allow dumb people to make me mad, but didn't happen today. I am trying to figure out why a teacher is still at our school. I try my hardest to get along with people, but it ain't going to happen.

I have no problem of understand the team concept. However, I do have a problem when people say they are going to do something, but they always drop the ball. I wish I had the "I don't care" attitude. I just can't. I guess when people drop the ball it not just effects me, but it effects my kids.

Last week the reading team took off the day, to plan for TAKS and the 5th six weeks. Do you think we got that done. Well of course not. That would be too much to ask. I ended up helping Anna get her stuff done, because I don't think she understood what we were looking for. Once Anna was planned out, I just assumed my other co worker would work on Level one stuff. Well heck that would of been too much to ask. She spent most of her time emailing and just doing nothing for our reading students. I just wanted to scream. I also felt like I wasted the districts money on a sub when nothing was done.

Now fast forward to today. Well last night I planned out the rest of the six weeks that only took me about 30 to 40 minutes. We just need to put things down and finalize things. I get thank you for doing that. Which informed me of the things she said she would do she didn't. What a shock? Anyways she dropped the ball again. As we are talking about TAKS stuff for next week, she has not done her share. I am so livid because she gets away with doing nothing as usual. Why is that ok? I am so tired of complaining about it that I have decide as of today I am not saying anything more to her. I will do my own copies and things. I mean I have kept my tongue, but let me tell you my fist would like to do some talking. I have to go Zumba to get my aggression out. I am not sure how much longer I can take this. I am just going to be very laid back. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com