Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I woke up to Donovan telling me "Thank you mom!, Thank you momma!" I was trying to figure out what this child was thanking me for. Then he gave me a hug and showed me the Valentine's day heart candy we got his dad. There was a note I left Scott with the candy. It said this is from Donovan. Happy Valentine's day. Well that goofy child saw his name and thought it was his. It was actually really funny. However, I had to fix that. I went and got Donovan's gift bag of Valentine's stuff. He was a little upset until he saw what was in there. He was happy and started telling me Thank you mom. I love it. Gosh I love that little boy. He is definitely a cutie.

Donovan and I went to the grocery store. It was actually fun even if he was a little aggravating with the little one. He picked out what he wanted for his lunches.

Scott bought me roses. They are beautiful.

Donovan and I played the Wii Fit. When he gets tired he lets me finish it for him. We laughed a lot because we were running so fast that the runner was tripping and falling. Such simple things to make my little one laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com