Monday, March 8, 2010

Childcare

I am so tired of hearing others tell me how they don't have a babysitter but they parents always have their kids. Do they really understand not having someone to help you out when your child is sick or just need a babysitter.

Scott and I only have each other to watch Donovan. If Donovan gets sick one of us has to take off. We don't have the luxury like others to call parents or aunts. I mean I am not jealous but wish Scott and I had the luxury of calling someone to help. I mean when I had my c section I had no one to help. I only had Scott and he eventually went back to work. It was hard.

Scott and I pay childcare every week. It starts to add up, but we don't complain because we are so lucky to have Building Rainbows. Unfortunately a few people I know don't have to pay for childcare. I guess I am just frustrated to hear people tell me they know how I feel but they don't. I mean my brother and the mother of his children have free child care from my parents. Part of me is pissed and part of me is glad the kids have my parents. When the kids get sick my parents take off. I have no idea what the parents do but it isn't taking care the of the kids. I just don't understand.

Well I am glad to know that we have no been away from Donovan much. I just would hate to know I missed out on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com