Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Zoo







Today Donovan and I went to the zoo with some friends. It was actually pretty nice for the most part. I loved seeing Donovan's face when we went. He is so funny. We saw most of everything. We got there about 9 am, and left at about 1 pm. It was a long day for me. I was so tired. I have to make sure that on Sunday I go to bed early. Here are a few pictures from our outing today.
Donovan and I had a great time today. He walked a lot, and got upset many times, but that is ok. He can do that. He was also very tired. We have been on the run all week. I know Saturday we are staying home and relaxing with his daddy. I can't wait for the summer so I can stay home with my little one. We are going to have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com