Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday..Spring Break

This morning I actually slept in till 8:45. I mean how often does that happen. I think my body is finally catching up with all the sleep I have not been getting. I have been staying up to finish books. I need to find a happy medium.

My sweet boy Donovan played in the house today. We read a few books, he used his Tag Jr. and it read to him. He loved it. I will have to give him the other two books. He really loves dinosaurs. One of the books I have from him is a dinosaur book.

Donovan and I made it to the library today. They had reading day. The librarian was reading "Where the Wild Things Are" Of course this is my all time favorite book. They had two of the characters of the book. The Wild Thing and Max. Donovan loved it. It was great to hear the story during storytime. I think I will try to do this more with my little one. It was just nice to share this time with Donovan. I can't tell how great it was. Donovan loved playing musical chairs. We didn't win, but that is ok. He had a great time.

I am sitting here just thankful for Spring Break. I found out my daughter who is 18 is going to San Antonio with some friends. I am a little worried. I mean I hope her father knows what he is doing by letting her go. I will just say a lot of prayers on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com