Saturday, March 20, 2010

Great day

Today has been a very relaxing day. I just wish there were more hours in the day. It would make things so much easier today.

This morning I was in so much pain. I guess from working out last night. I took a break from The Biggest Loser. Scott made breakfast today. It was nice to sit in the living room and hangout with Donovan today. He is so funny and cute. Gosh, I love that little stink pot.

This afternoon I had my orientation for Cypress Assistance Ministry. I want to volunteer this summer so I thought it would be great to go to CAM. I told them I would like to start the week after next due to the fact that I am returning back to school after Spring Break. I can't wait to start volunteering and helping others. It will be very rewarding.

This evening Scott came to church with Donovan and I. I usually don't go on Saturday but Scott said he would go with us. It was a prayer answered. I was so glad to have him come with us. It was nice to do something like church as a family. I think he enjoyed it. I know I did. Too bad that the electricity was out, but that is ok. The service was awesome. I loved it. After church we went out to eat. We went to Ruby Tuesday's. It is not somewhere I would go again, but it was nice. Donovan did a great job of eating his food. I told him he was making a happy plate. Do you know what that little stinker did. He used his cut up sandwich for the eyes, and the nose. Then when with his two french fries he made a happy face. He said there momma, happy plate. What a cutie!!!

It is so cold here in Houston. Oh my word, I thought we were going to get blown over by the wind. It is 40 something degrees right now, and can hear the wind blowing outside. What a chill tonight. I hope Monday doesn't start off like this. I hate cold weather. Cool is one thing, but cold is another.

Oh well...off to try to finish The Last Song. I really do like it just haven't had time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com