Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

This morning has been a good morning. Other than the wind blowing the satelite. I have to go turn it back. This is going to be a long day. It is just so cold this morning. I wish the laundry room was not outside our apartment, but oh well it is.

I hate asking questions to anyone, but I did today and seems to get a yeah why? Well someone made a comment about it. I wondering if not being close to people is the best way to go. There are too many that you have to keep your guard up on. I mean think I keep my guard up with Scott's family more than my own. I mean I can't understand their concept of family. I am thinking more of his sisters. I mean growing up with only a brother I was so excited to have sister in laws. I thought man the sisters I never had. Well I know why I didn't have them. I think I will stick with what I have. Even though we have no communication.

I think this tension we have with Scott's mother is causing a lot of dislike towards Scott and I. Wait more like me. I am always getting blamed for anything that goes wrong with his family. All I do is agree with Scott and of course all of it started from me. I don't know if Donovan having contact with her is good at all. I mean which grandparent doesn't acknowledge their grandchild at all. Karen. I mean you are pissed at Scott and I. Wait let me rephrase that me. I guess this is bothering me now, because my friend Leslie and I were talking the other night. I told her when we started the One Month to Live series, I made my apology to Karen. However, I don't know if I want to apology to her now. I mean I still can't figure out why she is pissed at me. Well only because I speak my mind. Thank God for my mother teaching me not to let others step over you. Besides on this case I do agree with Scott.

Family...why is it so difficult to be in one. My family doesn't live here in Texas. I am starting to think at times that is a good thing. However, I do miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com