Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to the Grind

Today was our first day back to work from Spring Break. I was so tired, but that is ok. The kids were actually pretty tame.

We had a PBIS meeting today, and I try to stay positive. It sometimes is really hard. I know we can't change everyone, but we only change ourselves. I try very hard to remember that. There are a lot of issues that I need to bring to Vicki's attention. I will do that in an email. I know there is a lot going on with the budget that will effect next year, so I think an email will be good. I figure if she wants to talk about this Vicki will let me know.

Today I picked up my little Bubba. He was sitting at the picnic table. I could tell he was upset and had possible gotten in trouble. I asked him what happen. All he told me is that Ms.Wright told him to put his head down on the table. I asked him if he hit anyone. He said no. I asked him if he pushed anyone and he shrugges his shoulders. So of course I assume that he has. When Ms. Wright comes back she tells me that he was walking out to the road where the cars come to pick up, and he got mad when he was told no. So she made him sit down. It is just so sad to see my little one with a sad face, but he needed to have a consequence for not listening. I love that little boy.

This evening I found some websites where I can take survey's for money. Of course you have to do so many survey's in order to get the payout. I am following a blog on Coupon Savings for Disney Trip. I love this blog. It is giving me ideas on how to save for next summer. I want to take Donovan to Disney World for his 5th birthday and before he begins Kindergarten. I am saving all the loose change. We will see how much I can save with loose change. Of course we will put aside money, but just curious on how we can save. I am going to keep reading on ways to save.

Well I need to go finish The Last Song and I also need to get some rest. I think tomorrrow I am going to leave work early. What a day!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Well, hello there... looks like we have a fabulous friend in common... I love me some of the Adams family :-)

I hope that your first week back at school isn't too bad... and I look forward to getting to know you through your blog. Mine has been a great source of therapy for me - and I hope that you'll come back and read it over and over again. Things are heating up and getting exciting!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com