Sunday, March 14, 2010

Opinions

Oh my word. This dumb women really pissed me off today. I will call her JT. JT posted a link on facebook today about breast feeding. She feels that you should be able to breast feed in public. I am ok with her opinion. However, I disagree. I think that is something private. From my understanding that is a bonding time for mom and child. Well her horrible friend started to let me know that some people think it is disgusting. As this reply between the two us kept going on she let me know or stated that I said it was disgusting. I said no such thing. Then she made a comment that I was not offended by a man jiggling he junk. I don't even know where that came from. I thought we were talking about breast not junk. Anyways, I made sure to say that this is something that will be debated for a long time.
Well JT's friend made me so darn mad, I called her friend a "bitch". I know I should not have said that, but I hated being on the defense because I should be the one who decides what my son is exposed to. I mean they made it sound like I wanted them hidden away. I said it should be done discretly and in an area designated for them. She then says I said the bathroom. I never said that, besides that is disgusting doing that in the bathroom with a child. Oh my word.
I wish I would not let my temper get the best of me at times, but good grief. It is an opinion and to put it down is stupid. I let her know that. I also let JT and her dumb friend that I appreciate them making me feel like crap. I mean that is what we need more women putting down women. Good grief. If I could of slapped her or punched her I would of. Both of them. I mean don't post stuff if you know that it will cause problems and you are looking for an arguement.
Gosh why do people get stupid. I am just so mad about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com