Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What a week

Easter was great. We celebrated with the Abel's on Saturday. Donovan had a great time being in the country. I know I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Donovan and his cousin Jake hunted eggs. Donovan did not care for the eggs he found because they had chocolate in them. He doesn't like chocolate. When he found an egg he would open it and then see the chocolate eggs and would throw them down. It was so funny.

Sunday we had a quiet day. We just sat around the house since we went to church on Friday. We had a great time. Scott and I cleaned out Donovan's room. We were able to get rid of many things. Yeah!!

Work has been hectic. There are just some people who have no comman sense then we have those I wonder how they got their teaching degree. I try not to lose it but I am thinking that some co workers like to see me stress. It kind of makes me mad. If you don't like your job then quit. Real simple.

Today I went to the doctor. For the past month maybe twice a week, I get real jittery. Today was really bad. I finally broke down and called the doctor. I was able to get in see Dr. Gibbons. I am afraid I might be diabetic. I noticed I have been jittery, migranes, unable to lose weight, extremely thirsty lately, hungry late in the evening, and having to go the bathroom alot to pee. The doctor thinks I might have diabetes. I will testing my blood oh what fun. This is just like when I had gestational diabetes. Man I am praying that I don't have to this for the rest of my life. The doctor did tell me to buy this book "The Insulin Resistance Diet." I have read just two chapters and I see the signs that are leading towards diabetes. I am just so frustrated about this whole thing.

I just tested myself. It was 114. I guess tomorrow we will see what it says in the morning. I am not sure how it will be. Just wonderful. What a way to start off the week and end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com