Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drama Day

Today has just been one of those days. Actually it has stemmed from yesterday. One of the teachers has decided to resigned. Well that was the talk of the day at work. Then I found out that one of my teacher friends is not going to be working as a helping teacher for the district. She will be working for another district school. I guess I thought it was weird that we meaning the teachers found out on Facebook. This Facebook thing is starting to be a problem about finding out information. I mean I found out about my grandmother's headstone being spray painted. I found out about other things on here. Sometimes there are things that should not be posted on facebook. Maybe this is a sign that I need to find something else to do.

I am so ready for the school year to be over. I am tired of drama. There are several people at school who is always running their mouth. I don't know why people say things to this person, but they do. I guess they will eventually realize that loose lips sink ships.

Women are just talkers and just can't keep their mouths shut. Like someone said to me that they are like hens clucking.

I need to put my life in perspective. Things are going great right now. Keep my fingers crossed that everything worksout for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com